Crumbl bakes new Snickerdoodle Sandwich Cookies and more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available from January 8 through January 13, 2024.
Story continues below
Here’s a look at this week’s collection:
- New Snickerdoodle Sandwich Cookie: Two chilled classic snickerdoodle cookies sandwiching a layer of vanilla cream cheese frosting finished with a white drizzle and a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk: A cookie filled with semi-sweet chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
- Strawberry Cupcake Cookie: A vanilla cupcake cookie with a heavenly swirl of strawberry cream cheese frosting and a splash of white sprinkles.
- Waffle Cookie: A waffle cookie topped with a dollop of buttercream frosting and served with a side of maple syrup.
- Peanut Butter Cookies & Cream Cookie: A smooth mix of chocolate and peanut butter, studded with the tasty crunch of cookies and cream bits.
- Banana Bread Cookie: A fluffy banana cookie with flavors of brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla, topped with a cream cheese glaze and a brown sugar streusel.
Image via Crumbl