Red Lobster celebrates the arrival of 2024 with the debut of new Crispy Salt & Vinegar Shrimp as part of the brand’s always popular Ultimate Endless Shrimp promotion starting January 8, 2024.
Story continues below
Crispy Salt & Vinegar Shrimp consists of crispy shrimp with a tangy salt and vinegar twist, served with a side of Ranch dressing.
The new offering joins Red Lobster’s Shrimp Your Way and Ultimate Endless Shrimp menus along with six other offerings including fan-favorites like Garlic Shrimp Scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
As part of Shrimp Your Way fans can create their meal by choosing any two or three shrimp preparations. Fans interested in satisfying even more cravings can choose to go endless with Ultimate Endless Shrimp by choosing three shrimp preparations to start and order more when they are ready.
Each Shrimp Your Way and Ultimate Endless Shrimp order is accompanied with a choice of side and Cheddar Bay Biscuits. The Shrimp Your Way menu is also available for To Go orders, so you can try the new Crispy Salt & Vinegar Shrimp flavor at home or on-the-go, as well.
Red Lobster is also pouring a new lineup of non-alcoholic Mocktails, including:
- New Coastal Colada: Red Lobster’s twist on a tropical favorite with a splash of citrus, served on the rocks.
- New Port of Passion: A vibrant combination of Monin Passion Fruit purée, fresh lime juice and lemonade. Topped with club soda and fresh mint.
- New Strawberry Breeze: A refreshing blend of strawberry purée, lemonade and fresh basil. Topped with Starry Lemon-Lime soda.
- New Green Apple Wave: A crisp mix of Q Ginger Beer, Reàl Apple Purée and sour mix.
- New Mocha Sea Turtle Frappé: A frozen blend of Finest Call Espresso Mix, chocolate and caramel.
Image via Red Lobster