Crumbl bakes up its very first non-cookie baked offering with the introduction of new Cinnamon Squares as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly flavors available now through January 27, 2024.
Story continues below
Here’s a look at this week’s collection:
- New Cinnamon Square: A moist, fluffy cinnamon square marbled with brown sugar cinnamon butter and smothered with a light vanilla cream cheese frosting.
- New Cannoli Cookie: Two chilled buttery cookies sandwiching a cannoli-inspired filling and a layer of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips and then topped with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Strawberry Crumb Cake Cookie: A buttery strawberry cookie topped with a strawberry vanilla streusel and a milky glaze.
- Peanut Butter featuring Reese’s Pieces Cookie: A thick peanut butter cookie packed with Reese’s Pieces candies.
- Cookies & Cream Cookie: A marbled dark chocolate and vanilla cookie topped with a white drizzle and crumbly cookies & cream pieces.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk Cookie: A cookie filled with semi-sweet chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
Image via Crumbl