If you’re a leapling – born on February 29 – the Hard Rock Cafe wants to help you celebrate with free food on your birthday.
Story continues below
That’s right, free food. This February 29, Hard Rock fans in the US, born on Leap Day, will receive a free entrée from Hard Rock Cafe’s Leaplings Eat Free menu.
Selections available as part of Hard Rock Cafe’s Leaplings Eat Free menu include:
- Legendary Burger – Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with smoked bacon, Cheddar cheese, a golden fried onion ring, crisp lettuce and vine ripened tomato, served on a toasted brioche bun with Hard Rock’s seasoned fries
- Twisted Mac, Chicken & Cheese – Cavatappi macaroni tossed in a three-cheese sauce with roasted red peppers and topped with Parmesan parsley bread crumbs and grilled chicken breast
- Veggie Leggie – grilled Veggie Leggie patty topped with a grilled Portobello mushroom, zucchini, yellow squash, roasted red pepper and served on a toasted bun with mayo, leaf lettuce, sliced tomato, grilled sweet onions and a side of Hard Rock’s seasoned fries
- Hickory-Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich – hand-pulled smoked pork with hickory barbecue sauce served on a toasted brioche bun with Hard Rock’s seasoned fries, cowboy beans and citrus coleslaw
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Toasted brioche bun with honey mustard, topped with smoked bacon, melted Jack cheese, grilled chicken, dijon mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce and a slice of vine-ripened tomato
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad – Romaine lettuce tossed in Hard Rock’s house-made Caesar dressing, topped with garlic croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese and grilled chicken
Hard Rock Cafe’s Leap Day promo takes place on February 29, 2016 during normal business hours at participating Hard Rock Cafes in the US. To qualify for the free eats, you must provide a valid government ID showing your date of birth of February 29.
There are more than 200,000 leap day babies in the United States.