Peet’s Coffee has expanded its breakfast sandwich line by one, with the debut of their new Egg & Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich.
Story continues below
The Egg & Cheddar joins the coffee chain’s five existing breakfast sandwiches, which will be available in their California, Illinois and DC Metro Area cafés as of August 31, before expanding into new markets.
The entire line of Peet’s breakfast sandwiches have less than 400 calories each, with four of the six sandwiches having less than 300 calories.
Peet’s Breakfast Sandwiches
Here’s a look at Peet’s full breakfast sandwich menu – which ranges in price from $3.45 to $4.75.
- Egg & Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich – home-style, cage-free fried egg, and aged cheddar on sprouted 7-grain toast.
- Bacon & Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich – a classic combination of smoky bacon, aged cheddar, and cage-free scrambled eggs on rustic sourdough toast.
- Smoked Ham & Gouda Breakfast Sandwich – smoked ham, aged Gouda, and cage-free scrambled eggs on an English muffin with a light schmear of herb butter to bring it all together.
- Maple Chicken Sausage Breakfast Sandwich – sweet and savory maple chicken sausage, balanced with mild Swiss cheese, and cage-free egg whites on a tender potato bun.
- Kale & Goat Cheese Breakfast Flatbread – kale and roasted tomato pesto, creamy goat cheese, and cage-free egg whites on crispy lavash bread.
- Chicken Chorizo Breakfast Flatbread – crumbled chicken chorizo, shredded jack and cheddar cheeses, and cage-free scrambled eggs on crispy lavash bread.
Image – Peet’s Coffee