Kellogg’s takes us on a nostalgic walk down memory lane with a look back at six classic cereals no longer on the market.
Story continues below
Do you remember any of these six classic discontinued Kellogg’s cereals that graced grocery shelves between 1959 and the early 1980s?
- 1959: Kellogg’s Oks – The “O” was for oats and the “K” was for Kellogg’s. Big Otis said, “It’s a br-r-right new breakfast for lads and lassies.”
- 1960: Kellogg’s All Stars cereal were star-shaped toasted oats pieces and a very cool magician.
- 1964: Kellogg’s Triple Snack combined roasted peanuts, sugar puffed corn and sugar puffed wheat. “Eat it out of the box and delicious as a cereal, too.”
- 1965: Kellogg’s Kreme Krunch cereal featured “chunks of real ice cream freeze-dried in a nutritious cereal.”
- 1978: Build a better breakfast with Kellogg’s Crunchy Loggs. Bixby Beaver said, “Kellogg’s Crunchy Loggs taste tree-mendous.”
- 1981: Kellogg’s Banana Frosted Flakes with real banana bits on frosted flakes of corn was an appealing way to start your day.
Image – Kellogg’s