Moe’s Southwest Grill has partnered with the Kellogg Company to bring the brand’s first-ever grocery line of Breakfast Bowls to the frozen food section of grocery stores nationwide.
Inspired by Moe’s popular burrito and bowl varieties, all Moe’s Breakfast Bowls have a minimum of 12 grams of protein and feature meats raised without hormones and no artificial flavors or colors.
The new line of breakfast bowls are available in five varieties and sell for a suggested retail price of $4.49 each.
- Chorizo & Eggs: Spicy and zesty, with a blend of fluffy eggs, cilantro lime rice, pork chorizo, and black beans; pico de gallo and queso sauce topping.
- Chorizo Benedict: Mild in spice with an intense flavor, this bowl features fluffy eggs, Yukon gold potatoes, pork chorizo, pico de gallo, jalapeno lime hollandaise, and avocado.
- Southwest Vegetarian: A meat-free bowl with 12g of protein and features fluffy eggs, pinto and black beans, cilantro lime rice, salsa verde, roasted tomatillo salsa fresco, queso fresco, and avocado.
- Chicken Chilaquiles: Medium kick with 17g of protein – this bowl features fluffy eggs with pulled chicken atop a bed of tortilla chips and pinto beans, with salsa, queso and cilantro.
- Huevos Rancheros: Fried egg, corn tortilla and black beans, this bowl provides 14g of protein and mild spice with salsa rojo, pico de gallo, queso fresco on top.
Moe’s Breakfast Bowls available nationwide in the frozen food aisle of grocers nationwide, including Walmart, Giant Eagle and Wegman’s, and distributing soon to other retailers like Kroger and HEB by July, 2017.
Image – Moe’s Southwest Grill