Endless Shrimp is back at Red Lobster and this time around fans are being invited to enjoy a new lineup of preparations, including two exclusive offerings – Crispy Sriracha Honey Shrimp and Teriyaki-Grilled Shrimp, alongside classics like Hand-Breaded Shrimp and Garlic Shrimp Scampi.
In order to take advantage of the Endless Shrimp experience, simply choose two of your favorite shrimp preparations for $15.99, and when you’re ready for more, you can enjoy additional endless shrimp dishes one at a time, over and over again. Incidentally, each Endless Shrimp meal includes your choice of salad, side and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Red Lobster’s 2019 Endless Shrimp lineup include the following five offerings:
- Crispy Sriracha Honey Shrimp: Shrimp coated in crispy corn flakes and panko, fried and drizzled with sriracha honey.
- Teriyaki-Grilled Shrimp: Grilled shrimp, drizzled with teriyaki sauce and topped with green onions.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi: Hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce.
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo: Tender shrimp in Red Lobster’s famous creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, served over linguini.
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp: Hand-breaded shrimp fried to a golden brown and served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce.
New Sailor’s Paradise Cocktail
In addition to Endless Shrimp, fans are being invited to complement their meal with the new Sailor’s Paradise, a limited-time cocktail served in a collectible Lighthouse glass and made with Sailor Jerry spiced rum, a dash of bitters, a squeeze of lime, a splash of pineapple juice and topped with ginger beer.
Endless Shrimp can be found at participating Red Lobster locations nationwide for a limited time. Prices and menu availability may vary by location.
Image – Red Lobster