Subway is running a new promotion where you can “Go Pro” and get double the protein (meat) for $2 more at participating locations.
The offer is valid on the purchase of any Footlong sandwich or any one of the brand’s new Protein Bowls.
To take advantage of the offer when ordering online or through the brand’s app, simply select the “Go Pro” option. You can also take advantage of the offer in-store or at the drive-thru by mentioning the “Go Pro” promotion when ordering.
You’re basically getting double the meat for an upcharge of 2 bucks, although prices may vary by location.
New Protein Bowls are available in the following options:
- Black Forest Ham Protein Bowl
- Chicken & Bacon Ranch Protein Bowl
- Cold Cut Combo Protein Bowl
- Italian B.M.T. Protein Bowl
- Meatball Marinara Protein Bowl
- Oven Roasted Chicken Protein Bowl
- Spicy Italian Protein Bowl
- Steak & Cheese Protein Bowl
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Protein Bowl
- Tuna Protein Bowl
- Turkey Breast Protein Bowl
Subway’s double the protein (meat) for $2 more deal is valid at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image – Subway