Crumbl Cookies is once again teaming up with Kellogg’s for the return of the fan-favorite Classic Krispies Bar Cookie featuring Rice Krispies and more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through June 17, 2023.
Story continues below
In addition to the returning fan-favorite, Crumble is also baking new Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Here’s a closer look at this week’s lineup:
- Classic Krispies Bar Cookie ft. Rice Krispies: The sweet treat is slammed with marshmallows, butter, and vanilla in a crackly Rice Krispies cookie.
- New Double Chocolate Chip Cookie: A warm cookie studded with pieces of milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate all topped with a dash of sea salt.
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie featuring Reese’s: A classic peanut butter cookie swirled with melty peanut butter and sprinkled with chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Brownie Batter Cookie: A thick crafted with chocolate, brownie batter, and semi-sweet chips.
- Confetti Milkshake Cookie: A confetti sugar cookie rolled in rainbow sprinkles and topped with cake-flavored buttercream and a dollop of whipped cream.
- Classic Pink Sugar Cookie: A vanilla sugar cookie topped with a perfect pink swoop of real almond frosting (now containing real almond extract).
Image via Crumbl