IHOP today announced the debut of its new seasonal menu featuring a selection of new made-to-order Belgian Waffles, new Steakburgers, and many more new offerings that will be available across all dayparts both in-restaurant and online starting September 27, 2023.
Story continues below
IHOP’s new menu items feature an array of dishes and combos including:
New Waffles: IHOP’s waffle offerings are getting even better, with a variety of sweet and savory all-day menu items. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, IHOP’s thick Belgian waffles include new toppings.
- Belgian: A traditional golden-brown Belgian waffle topped with whipped real butter.
- New Strawberry Cheesecake: Golden-brown Belgian waffle topped with creamy cheesecake mousse, fresh strawberries & whipped topping.
- New Oreo Cookie Crumble: Golden-brown Belgian waffle filled with Oreo cookie pieces and topped with creamy cheesecake mousse, more Oreo cookie pieces and whipped topping.
- New Waffle Combo: Choice of Belgian, Strawberry Cheesecake or Oreo Cookie Crumble Waffle, 2 eggs your way, 2 bacon strips or pork sausage links and hash browns.
- Chicken & Waffles: Golden-brown Belgian waffle topped with 4 buttermilk crispy chicken strips and served with choice of sauce.
- New Nashville Hot Chicken & Waffles: Golden-brown Belgian waffle topped with 4 buttermilk crispy chicken strips tossed in spicy Nashville hot sauce and served with a side of ranch dressing.
- Waffle Sundae: Golden-brown Belgian waffle quarter topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped topping and choice of fresh strawberries or dulce de leche caramel sauce.
In addition to new Waffles, IHOP’s new seasonal menu also includes:
- New Entrees: IHOP’s newest entrees feature savory flavors in the form of tender, slow-braised beef Pot Roast and Country Fried Steak.
- New Steakburgers: IHOP is now offering Impossible Burger Patties from plants to deliver the familiar taste that burger-lovers know and enjoy, but with 0 milligrams cholesterol per patty.
- Nashville Hot Melt: Crispy chicken breast strips tossed in Nashville hot sauce, pickles & four-cheese blend on grilled, thick-cut bread. Comes with buttermilk ranch for dipping.
- New Beverages: IHOP’s Vanilla Creamy Cold Foam Cold Brew features 100% Arabica Iced Cold Brew sweetened with vanilla and topped with a vanilla creamy cold foam.
- New Soups: Perfect for the fall, IHOP’s new Tomato Basil Soup is a creamy tomato basil soup topped with a decadent four-cheese crisp.
- New Sides: IHOP fanss can now order a side of two Impossible plant-based sausage patties, expanding the options of delicious meat from plants no matter what meal.
- New Biscuits: IHOP is now introducing a variety of sweet and savory all-day biscuit menu items. For this innovation, IHOP is serving up warm, flakey buttermilk biscuits featuring flavors like Fresh Strawberries and Cream and Buttermilk Crispy Chicken.
- New LTO Pumpkin/Seasonal Items: Pumpkin season is in full swing at IHOP with its latest offerings including the Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam Cold Brew and the beloved Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.
Image via IHOP