Shake Shack is offering a modern take on classic sundaes with the introduction of the new Strawberry Shortcake Sundae and Shack Attack Sundae at select test locations across the US.
Story continues below
Both new sundaes start with cake, layered with Shake Shack’s frozen custard and toppings, plus a mini waffle cone.
Here’s a closer look at the new sundaes:
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae: House-made vanilla frozen custard scooped onto vanilla sponge cake with real strawberry sauce, rainbow sprinkles, whipped cream, topped with a cherry and mini waffle cone
- Shack Attack Sundae: House-made chocolate frozen custard scooped onto dark chocolate cake with fudge sauce, brownie chunks, whipped cream, topped with brownie crunch and a mini waffle cone.
Starting at $6.89, you can find the new sundaes at the following test locations:
- West Village Shack – New York, NY
- Upper West Side Shack – New York, NY
- Westbury Shack – Garden City, NY
- Melville Shack – Melville, NY
- Princeton Shack – Lawrence Township, NJ
- Wayne Shack – Wayne, NJ
- The School Yard Shack – Sandy, UT
- Fashion Place Shack – Murray, UT
- Westfield UTC Shack – San Diego, CA
- Mission Valley Shack – San Diego, CA
- Little Italy Shack – San Diego, CA
- Del Mar Shack – San Diego, CA
- Carlsbad Shack – Carlsbad, CA
- Summerlin Shack – Las Vegas, NV
- Henderson Shack – Henderson, NV
Image via Shake Shack