While Halloween may look a little different this year, many national and regional restaurant chains will still be celebrating the spooky season with freebies, limited-time specials, deals, contests, and more – on and leading up to October 31, 2020.
Story continues below
Below you will find a running list of special offers you can expect to find at a restaurant chain near you this Halloween season:
- 7-Eleven: Buy One, Get One Free Large Pizza At 7-Eleven On October 30 And October 31, 2020
- Applebee’s: Free order of Boneless Wings with any purchase of $30 or more for To Go or delivery through Applebees.com on October 31, 2020.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Half Off Large Pizzas with promo code “HALFOFF” at checkout.
- Blaze Pizza Is Giving Away Free Full-Size Crunch Candy Bars On October 31, 2020
- Burger King Offers Free Whopper Sandwich As Part Of ‘Scary Places’ Promotion Through October 31, 2020
- BurgerFi Whips Up New Tricked Out Shake For The 2020 Halloween Season
- Capriotti’s: CAPAddicts app users can buy one large sub, get a second for $5 on October 31, 2020.
- Carvel Introduces New Hocus Pocus Shake Through November 1, 2020
- The Cheesecake Factory: Free slice of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake or Hershey’s Chocolate Bar Cheesecake on orders of $30 or more placed through DoorDash or thecheesecakefactory.com with promo code “TREAT” before submitting your order.
- Chipotle: Boorito is going digital this year. A total of 500,000 BOGOs will be dropped via TikTok, Twitter and Instagram from October 29 to October 31 and to claim their BOGOs, fans will have to act fast and text the valid keyword to 888-222 before Chipotle’s virtual House of BOGOs runs dry. The BOGOs will only be redeemable via the Chipotle app or Chipotle.com on Halloween, October 31.
- Corner Bakery: Free kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult entree for dine-in, pickup or delivery from October 26 through October 31, 2020.
- Dairy Queen: Get a Kid’s Meal for $1.99 using the DQ mobile app at participating DQ locations, for one day only on October 31, 2020.
- Denny’s: Inspired by Denny’s famous sandwich, the limited edition “Blue Moons Over My Hammy” sandwich will be exclusively available at Denny’s locations in Miami-Dade on October 31, 2020 only.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: All kids, ages 12 and younger, who visit Dickey’s in their Halloween costume on October 31 will eat for free at participating Dickey’s locations. Dickey’s is also offering $5 off a Family Pack order of $25 or more on October 31. To redeem, simply order curbside pickup or carryout on the Dickey’s App or online at dickeys.com and use promo code “SCARYSAVINGS” at checkout.
- Dunkin’ Brings Back Spider Donut; Adds New Halloween DIY Donut Decorating Kits
- Firehouse Subs: Rewards members get triple points on purchases that include a brownie or cookie on Saturday, October 31.
- Jack in the Box L.A.: Starting at 8 p.m., from October 29 through October 31, Jack in the Box is uncancelling Halloween in LA and keeping the spirit alive with a frightening late night spook fest at Jack in Box in Northridge, Los Angles. Fans that arrive in costume will receive free tacos and the first 25 guests to arrive will receive something extra special. This three-day event is free and open to the public, and all fans will be required to remain in their vehicle due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Jamba: Free delivery via the Jamba app and Jamba.com from October 28 through November 4, 2020
- Jimmy John’s: Buy One Sandwich, Get One 50% Off At Jimmy John’s Through November 8, 2020
- Krispy Kreme: Free Doughnut At Krispy Kreme To Anyone Dressed In A Halloween Costume On October 31, 2020
- Krispy Kreme Launches New Scary Sweet Monster Doughnuts
- Krispy Kreme Offers $1 Sweet-Or-Treat Dozen With The Purchase Of Any Dozen Every Saturday From October 10 Through October 31, 2020
- McAlister’s Deli: Kids 12 and under wearing a costume in-restaurant will receive one free kids meal with the purchase of an entree from October 30 through November 1, 2020. You can also enjoy the deal at home by using promo code “FREETREAT20” to redeem one free kids meal with entree purchase on the McAlister’s app.
- McDonald’s: McDelivery on Uber Eats is offering free delivery on orders of $25 or more from Thursday, October 29 through Sunday, November 1, 2020.
- Papa Gino’s: Baking up Jack-O’-Lantern Pizzas all day on Saturday, October 31, 2020.
- Papa John’s Brings Back The Jack-O’-Lantern Pizza For The 2020 Halloween Season
- Papa Murphy’s Brings Back The Jack-O-Lantern Pizza For 2020 Halloween Season
- Pieology: Running a “Boo-It-Forward” promotion, where fans can send friends a 2020 Bundle Deal for $20.20 in the Pie Life Rewards App via the special “Refer-a-Friend” option in the “More” section of the app. Once a friend downloads the app and makes their first purchase, you’ll receive 30 bonus points on Pie Life. The $20.20 Bundle Deal includes two 11 inch ‘Create Your Own’ pizza pies and a shareable dessert. Available through October 31, 2020.
- Pollo Campero: Offering fans a $30 credit in their Pollo Campero account for posting a photo of them dressed like Pollito on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from October 26 to October 31, 2020> Must tag @camperousa and use the hashtag #DressLikePollito. Pollo Campero will then reach out to get the fan to get their loyalty account information and provide them with the $30 credit within a week of posting.
- Red Lobster: Free order of Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms with dine-in or To Go orders (pickup, curbside or delivery placed on RedLobster.com) over $40 with promo code “LOBSTER28” through November 1, 2020. Additionally, Red Lobster is offering free delivery on To Go orders placed through RedLobster.com on October 31, 2020.
- Smashburger: Kids In Costume Get A Free Vanilla Milkshake With Any Purchase At Smashburger On October 31, 2020
- Torchy’s Tacos: Create a Torchy’s-inspired Halloween costume for a chance to win one $500 Torchy’s gift card. To enter, fans can dress up and share their photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #TorchysTacoween and tag @torchystacos for a chance to win. A total of three winners will be selected. Ends 11:59 p.m. CT on 10/31/2020. See official rules.
- Tim Hortons: Wear A Costume, Get A Free Halloween Donut At Tim Hortons On October 31, 2020
- Wendy’s: Free small Frosty with purchase on October 31. Follow Wendy’s on Twitter and look for a spooky tweet – click the link and enter the email address associated with your Wendy’s app. The link will only be good on October 31 or November 1. Once you enter your email address, you’ll automatically receive a free Small Frosty with Purchase offer in your Wendy’s app, redeemable through November 8.
- Wendy’s, 8810 S Garfield Avenue, South Gate, CA: Hosting a Scare-Thru drive-thru experience from October 29 – 31, 6:30am through 3am PST (that’s 20 hours a day of ghoulish fun).
- Whole Foods Market: 50% off all frozen pizzas for Prime members through Nov. 3, 2020.
- Yoshinoya Offers Free Delivery Via Uber Eats From October 26 Through November 1, 2020
Image – Provided